MDI is Committed to ThreeCore Goals During this Emergency:
- Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for employees,
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to prevent the spread of illness,
- Sustaining our business and meeting customers’ urgent needs for our cleaning products
Everyone on the MDI Team, from Customer Service Reps to Machine Operators to Material Handlers, is committed to delivering the highest quality and service while processing an unprecedented volume of customer orders. We have implemented the most stringent CDC, federal and state guidelines to ensure the safety of all employees and customers. While we take great pride in our industry leading order turnaround times and 99.6% On-Time Delivery rate, in light of the ongoing pandemic we have implemented temporary policy changes to best service our existing customers and achieve our three core goals. Please review order confirmations carefully as they will contain the most up-to-date information about policies and procedures.
Temporary Terms and Conditions of Sale
- 48-hour turnaround policy suspended – please cushion lead times and understand that labor shortages and high demand may affect product availability and turnaround time. We may not have a specific SKU in stock, but rest assured we have vast raw material supplies on hand, a wide variety of finished goods available for just about every wiping need, and we’d be happy to consult with you on alternatives
- Full pallet orders will be prioritized. If ordering in near full pallet quantities, your order will be proactively adjusted and confirmed as such
- We are unable to accept orders from customers that have past due invoices or exceeded their credit limit, that include new drop ship locations or non-stocked items, or that do not include pricing
- All accessorial, detention, re-delivery and limited access charges levied by freight carriers for services that go beyond normal delivery will be charged back to the buyer
- We cannot cancel orders currently in process, nor can we accept any returns, unless due to defective goods
For additional information, please send your inquiry through our website Contact Us page.
In good times and in challenging times, MDI is committed to excellence and collaborating to come up with creative solutions to extraordinary needs. We look forward to being on the other side of this and getting back to the standard levels of service and industry-leading turnaround times that we are so proud to provide. Thank you for visiting our website today.